Tuesday 4 October 2011

Product reviews

Hey guys, I just ordered a few things from six deuce(62) and plan to review them when it arrives. Buu until then I plan to (in the next few days) review some of the gear I've been using for awhile now. This consists of hayabusa shorts and 4oz mma gloves, two pairs of tapout shorts, a pair of warrior shorts, a pair of cageside mma vale tudo shorts, a UFC heavy bag and kimurawear 16oz gloves and their gym bag. So in short lots of things to write about.

Also I'm waiting for a pair of shorts from a new company that looks extremely promising with very fresh designs, with an awesome owner. They are called Abilty MMA. Check em out on twitter @abilitymma, their website isn't up and running yet but should be in a few weeks time should everything go well for them, I hope them the best and can't wait to roll in the new shorts.

Take care guys, and don't forget, follow me on twitter @KyleRyznarMMA.

Thank you for reading.

Kyle Ryznar

No comments:

Post a Comment